Handcart Pioneer Trek Machine Embroidery DesignRated 0 out of 5
Embark on a journey back in time with our Pioneer Handcart Machine Embroidery Design. This design is inspired by the historic pioneer handcart used during the Mormon pioneer trek. It’s a perfect choice for those with a connection to the LDS (Latter-day Saints) or Mormon faith, or anyone interested in the rich history of the pioneers.
The design captures the essence of the handcart, with its distinctive shape and details, and is sure to add a touch of nostalgia to your projects. Whether you’re stitching it onto a quilt, a tote bag, or any other fabric item, this machine embroidery design will be a wonderful tribute to the pioneering spirit.
Available in multiple sizes in both fill and outline stitch, you can choose the perfect size to suit your needs. Crafted with attention to detail, this design will bring the stories of the pioneers to life and honor their enduring legacy. Stitch this Pioneer Handcart Machine Embroidery Design onto your projects and pay homage to the courageous men and women who traversed great distances for a better future.
- This is not a Finished Product
- This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
- You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Instant download after purchase!
This listing includes digital files to embroider in the following sizes:
- 3″ x 2.1″ (77 mm x 52 mm) 9087 stitches
- 3.5″ x 2.4″ (89 mm x 61 mm) 11296 stitches
- 3.9″ x 2.7″ (99 mm x 68 mm) 13450 stitches
- 5″ x 3.4″ (87 mm x 128 mm) 19628 stitches
- 6″ x 4″ (105 mm x 153 mm) 26352 stitches
- 3″ x 2.1″ (77 mm x 52 mm) 1700 stitches
- 3.5″ x 2.4″ (89 mm x 61 mm) 1908 stitches
- 3.9″ x 2.7″ (99 mm x 68 mm) 2087 stitches
- 5″ x 3.4″ (87 mm x 128 mm) 2575 stitches
- 6″ x 4″ (105 mm x 153 mm) 3000 stitches
- 7″ x 4.8″ (177 mm x 122 mm) 3441 stitches
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX