- Rated 0 out of 5
Whether you were born and raised in Illinois, or it is your newest home, this machine embroidery applique design is a lovely addition to your next sewing project. Sew this Illinois design on a throw pillow or a wall hanging for a beautiful personalized home decor gift or embroider on to a robe or a pillowcase for a college student. With 8 sizes to choose from the possibilities are endless!
Fun ways to use this design:
- Take a look at our Pillow Design Gallery for font and elements inspiration!
- Use software and any of our fun fonts to add the name of your city to this state design! Suggested fonts: Celeste or Amanda.
- Use one of our fonts to add additional text such as a last name to the state outline. Suggested fonts: Roboto, Bell, Typewriter , or Copper
- For a faster stitchout, skip the satin stitches and leave a raggy edge to your applique.
- Combine a variety of states into a project to show where family members were born. Skip the step with the word “home” and add first names using the Typewriter font.
- Make a unique housewarming gift by combining the state where a new neighbor has moved from with the state they moved to.
- Add the smallest design size to a mask covering to make a fun customized practical gift.
Your zip file includes files to make this Illinois outline embroidery design in these 8 sizes and is available as an instant download after purchase!
- 3.9” x 2.3” (99 mm x 57 mm) 3756 stitches
- 5” x 2.9” (127 mm x 72 mm) 4641 stitches
- 6” x 3.4” (152 mm x 87 mm) 5477 stitches
- 7” x 4” (178 mm x 100 mm) 6305 stitches
- 8” x 4.5” (203 mm x 115 mm) 7117 stitches
- 9” x 5” (228 mm x 129 mm) 8016 stitches
- 10” x 5.7” (253 mm x 143 mm) 8928 stitches
- 11” x 6.2’ (278 mm x 157 mm) 9739 stitches
*This is not a Finished Product
*This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
*You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX