Washington Home Applique Machine Embroidery Design 7 Sizes IncludedRated 0 out of 5
Whether you were born and raised in Washington, or it is your newest home, this machine embroidery applique design is a lovely addition to your next sewing project. Sew this Washington design on a throw pillow or a wall hanging for a beautiful personalized home decor gift or embroider on to a robe or a pillowcase for a college student. With 8 sizes to choose from the possibilities are endless!
Fun ways to use this design:
- Take a look at our Pillow Design Gallery for font and elements inspiration!
- Use software and any of our fun fonts to add the name of your city to this state design! Suggested fonts: Celeste or Amanda.
- Use one of our fonts to add additional text such as a last name to the state outline. Suggested fonts: Roboto, Bell, Typewriter , or Copper
- For a faster stitchout, skip the satin stitches and leave a raggy edge to your applique.
- Combine a variety of states into a project to show where family members were born. Skip the step with the word “home” and add first names using the Typewriter font.
- Make a unique housewarming gift by combining the state where a new neighbor has moved from with the state they moved to.
- Add the smallest design size to a mask covering to make a fun customized practical gift.
Your zip file includes files to make this Washington outline embroidery design in these 8 sizes and is available as an instant download after purchase!
- 3.9 x 2.7 (99 mm x 68 mm) 4105 stitches
- 5” x 3.4” (127 mm x 86 mm) 5074 stitches
- 6” x 5” (152 mm x 103 mm) 6054 stitches
- 7” x 4.7” (178 mm x 120 mm) 7023 stitches
- 8” x 5.4” (203 mm x 137 mm) 7942 stitches
- 9” x 6” (228 mm x 154 mm) 8915 stitches
- 10 x 6.7 (254 mm x 171 mm) 9986 stitches
- 11 x 7.4 (278 mm x 188 mm) 10919 stitches
*This is not a Finished Product
*This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
*You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX