This versatile design allows you to make this DIY Baseball or Softball Keychain in your embroidery hoop! Use vinyl or felt to sew this machine embroidery design! Change up the color of the fill stitch to make this a baseball or a softball, or use white/yellow vinyl and skip the fill stitch step for a super fast and easy quick stitch! Please note that the fill stitch is lightened up to prevent vinyl puckering. Keychains make great gifts for teams and coaches, and are great sellers at craft shows!
*This is not a Finished Product
*This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
*You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Instant download after purchase!
This listing includes digital files to make this baseball or softball keychain.
- Your zip file will include files to make this Baseball or Softball ITH Keychain in fill or quick stitch outline
- One keychain in a 4×4
- 2 keychains color sorted in a 4×4 hoop
- A pdf with detailed instructions for how to assemble the keychains
- Single keychain finished size:
- 3.9″ x 1.9″ (99 mm x 49 mm) 2821 stitches
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX