Looking for a quick and easy DIY embroidered gift for you NASA and SpaceX fans? Choose one of these designs and add it to a backpack, tote, or towel for a unique gift for space-loving friends and family, or make a quick ITH keychain for your hard to shop for teen!
Did you know that the Perseverance rover has a “family portrait” of all the other rovers that came before it to the surface of Mars? The decal, which has the vehicles lined up from left to right in the order that they touched down on the planet. is bolted to the top of the rover, and depicts Perseverance and its five siblings. Very cool!
Stitch these design on items and add them to your craft show inventory. Your zip file includes digital embroidery files to make the designs in the sizes shown. Please check to make sure you can make this in the hoop sizes your machine uses.
Rover Family portrait includes the following 4 sizes:
- 8″ x 1.5″(203 mm x 37 mm) 6361 stitches
- 9″ x 1.7″ (229 mm x 42 mm) 7427 stitches
- 10″ x 1.8″ (254 mm x 46 mm) 8732 stitches
- 11″ x 2″ (280 mm x 51 mm) 9868 stitches
Mars 2020 logo includes the following sizes:
- 3″ x 2″(77 mm x 51 mm) 4228 stitches
- 3.5″ X 2.4″ (89 mm x 60 mm) 4526 stitches
- 3.9″ x 2.6″ (99 mm x 66 mm) 5168 stitches
Mars Rover Keychain zip file includes the following:
Keychain finished size
- 3.8″ x 2″(98 mm x 51 mm) 1856 stitches
- One keychain in a 4×4 hoop
- Two keychains color sorted in a 4×4 hoop
- PDF file with instructions
This is not a Finished Product
This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Instant download after purchase!
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX