- Rated 0 out of 5
Whether you were born and raised in Kentucky, or it is your newest home, this machine embroidery applique design is a lovely addition to your next sewing project. Sew this Kentucky design on a throw pillow or a wall hanging for a beautiful personalized home decor gift or embroider on to a robe or a pillowcase for a college student. With 8 sizes to choose from the possibilities are endless!
Fun ways to use this design:
- Take a look at our Pillow Design Gallery for font and elements inspiration!
- Use software and any of our fun fonts to add the name of your city to this state design! Suggested fonts: Celeste or Amanda.
- Use one of our fonts to add additional text such as a last name to the state outline. Suggested fonts: Roboto, Bell, Typewriter , or Copper
- For a faster stitchout, skip the satin stitches and leave a raggy edge to your applique.
- Combine a variety of states into a project to show where family members were born. Skip the step with the word “home” and add first names using the Typewriter font.
- Make a unique housewarming gift by combining the state where a new neighbor has moved from with the state they moved to.
- Add the smallest design size to a mask covering to make a fun customized practical gift.
Your zip file includes files to make this Kentucky outline embroidery design in these 8 sizes and is available as an instant download after purchase!
- 3.9” x 1.8” (99 mm x 46 mm) 3427 stitches
- 5” x 2.3” (127 mm x 58 mm) 4224 stitches
- 6” x 2.8” (152 mm x 69 mm) 4951 stitches
- 7” x 3.2” (178 mm x 81 mm) 5744 stitches
- 8” x 3.7” (203 mm x 93 mm) 6458 stitches
- 9” x 4” (228 mm x 104 mm) 7204 stitches
- 10” x 4.6” (254 mm x 116 mm) 7977 stitches
- 11” x 5” (280 mm x 127 mm) 8777 stitches
*This is not a Finished Product
*This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
*You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX