Shisa Head Japan Machine Embroidery Design In Both Left And Right Looking OptionsRated 0 out of 5
The “Shisa Head” Machine Embroidery Design is a unique and traditional design featuring the head of a shisa, a mythical creature originating from Okinawa, Japan. This design is perfect for adding a touch of culture and history to any project, whether it be clothing, accessories, or home decor items. The stylized illustration style gives this design a cultural and artistic look, making it suitable for a variety of different styles and tastes. The design is optimized for machine embroidery, ensuring clean and precise stitching on your finished product. This design is easy to use and can be customized to fit your specific project needs. Add a touch of Okinawan tradition to your next project with the “Shisa Head” Machine Embroidery Design.
- This is not a Finished Product
- This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
- You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Instant download after purchase!
This listing includes digital files to make this design in the Shisa both looking left and right in the following sizes:
- 1.5″ x 1.4″ (35 mm x 38 mm) 2931 stitches
- 2″ x 1.9″ (47 mm x 51 mm) 3871 stitches
- 3″ x 2.8″ (71 mm x 76 mm) 5462 stitches
- 3.9″ x 3.6″ (91 mm x 98 mm) 6918 stitches
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX