- Rated 0 out of 5
Whether you were born and raised in South Carolina, or it is your newest home, this machine embroidery applique design is a lovely addition to your next sewing project. Sew this South Carolina design on a throw pillow or a wall hanging for a beautiful personalized home decor gift or embroider on to a robe or a pillowcase for a college student. With 7 sizes to choose from the possibilities are endless!
Fun ways to use this design:
- Take a look at our Pillow Design Gallery for font and elements inspiration!
- Use software and any of our fun fonts to add the name of your city to this state design! Suggested fonts: Celeste or Amanda.
- Use one of our fonts to add additional text such as a last name to the state outline. Suggested fonts: Roboto, Bell, Typewriter , or Copper
- For a faster stitchout, skip the satin stitches and leave a raggy edge to your applique.
- Combine a variety of states into a project to show where family members were born. Skip the step with the word “home” and add first names using the Typewriter font.
- Make a unique housewarming gift by combining the state where a new neighbor has moved from with the state they moved to.
- Add the smallest design size to a mask covering to make a fun customized practical gift.
Your zip file includes files to make this South Carolina outline embroidery design in these 7 sizes and is available as an instant download after purchase!
- 3.9” x 3” (99 mm x 75 mm) 3447 stitches
- 5” x 3.9” (127 mm x 96 mm) 4273 stitches
- 6” x 4.7” (152 mm x 114 mm) 5107 stitches
- 7” x 5.5” (178 mm x 132 mm) 5895 stitches
- 8” x 6.3” (203 mm x 151 mm) 6713 stitches
- 9” x 7” (228 mm x 172 mm) 7562 stitches
- 9.9” x 7.7” (252 mm x 196 mm) 8221 stitches
*This is not a Finished Product
*This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
*You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX