Bicycle Cyclist Multi Color Keychain ITH Machine Embroidery Design
Looking for a fun new in the hoop keychain design for your favorite cyclist? This multi color bicycle rider themed key fob is a super quick stitch and perfect for gift favors! This ITH Keychain machine embroidery design is a fun gift for all your cycling fans. Stitch a batch of these in your local team colors and add them to your craft show inventory!
Your zip file will include files to make this cyclist ITH Keychain
- One keychain in a 4×4
- 3 keychains color sorted in a 5×7 hoop
- A pdf with detailed instructions for how to assemble the keychains.
Single keychain finished size:
- 4.2″ x 2.4″ (107 mm x 62 mm) 4602 stitches
Instant download after purchase!.
- This is not a Finished Product
- This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
- You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX
The “Fine Print”:
I do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations of orders. Should you have any problems with your designs, please contact me. I respond quickly, and will help you with any concerns.
By purchasing designs from my store you agree to the following:
* All digital designs are the property of Goldilocks Designs and are not to be sold, traded, given away, or transferred to anyone other than the original buyer. This includes editing designs by adding, deleting, or altering any part of the design.
* The buyer may use stitched out designs on items that are sold or given as gifts.
* Buyer must use designs as delivered, and any alteration of the design, including size, may affect the quality of the stitchout.
* There are no refunds on this listing due to the digital nature of the product.
* Buyer agrees that they are buying digital designs and are aware that they will need software that is compatible with their machine in order to transfer designs. This software is not included in any purchase from me.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.