Dog Theme Talk To The Paw ITH Mini Composition Book Cover With Snap Closure (2 Styles) Machine Embroidery Design
Looking for a quick and easy DIY embroidered gift for your dog-loving friend? Whip up this ITH mini composition book cover machine embroidery design with the fun puppy design and the words “Talk To The Paw” These little notebook covers have a snap closure to hold them closed, and make great gifts for friends and family and are especially great for those hard to shop for teenagers!
This in the hoop dog lovers project is a fun stocking stuffer or a cute addition to Easter baskets, as well as a quick stitch add on to your craft show inventory. Your zip file includes digital embroidery files to make the snap extensions as well as two versions of the snap closure cover for a mini composition book that is 3.25″ x 4.5″.
A pdf file with detailed instructions is included! You must have a 5″x7″ or larger hoop to use this digital machine embroidery file.
If you would like to purchase this in the Elastic Closure version, you can find that HERE.
Zip file includes the following:
2 Versions: ITH Cover with Snap Closure to fit 3.25″ x 4.5″ mini composition books.
Please note: long prong snaps are recommended for this project.
- Enclosed Snap Closure version: 7″ x 5.1″(178 mm x 130 mm) 6693 stitches
- Outside Snap Closure version: 7″ x 5.1″(178 mm x 130 mm) 6920 stitches
- PDF file with detailed photos and instructions
This is not a Finished Product
This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Instant download after purchase!
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX
The “Fine Print”:
I do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations of orders. Should you have any problems with your designs, please contact me. I respond quickly, and will help you with any concerns.
By purchasing designs from my store you agree to the following:
* All digital designs are the property of Goldilocks Designs and are not to be sold, traded, given away, or transferred to anyone other than the original buyer. This includes editing designs by adding, deleting, or altering any part of the design.
* The buyer may use stitched out designs on items that are sold or given as gifts.
* Buyer must use designs as delivered, and any alteration of the design, including size, may affect the quality of the stitchout.
* There are no refunds on this listing due to the digital nature of the product.
* Buyer agrees that they are buying digital designs and are aware that they will need software that is compatible with their machine in order to transfer designs. This software is not included in any purchase from me.