Under Elf Surveillance Christmas Hand Sanitizer Keychain Machine Embroidery Design
If you are looking for a simple gift for any occasion, these embroidered hand sanitizer keychains are quick and easy to make in your embroidery hoop. They are great scrap busters, since they take very little vinyl. Check out our detailed photo tutorial which shows how to make these sanitizer keychains which are sized to hold two varieties of hand sanitizer. A pdf copy of these instructions is included in your zipped download. To personalize these machine embroidered hand sanitizers, use this tiny font (not included with this design file) to add a name or year to your design!
- Each sanitizer keychain embroidery file includes sizes to fit the pictured 1 oz size bottles.
- The two tall bottles can be purchased at most stores. The middle bottle is specific to Bath and Body Works and is called a “Pocketbac”
For each bottle size, you will receive the following topper styles:
- Eyelet topper
- Keychain topper type- labeled “short tab” in the files
- Wrap-over type – labeled “long tab” in the files
This means you will receive a total of 6 digital embroidery files with this purchase!
The Eyelet and Short Tab versions are 4 x 4 friendly. You will need at least a 5″ hoop to make the long tab version.
- Eyelet: 3.8″ x 3″ (96 mm s 76 mm)
- Short Tab: 3.8″ x 4.4″ (96 mm x 112 mm)- rotate 45 degrees to fit in 4×4 hoop
- Long tab: 3.8″ x 5″ (96 mm x 127 mm)
Instant download after purchase!
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX
The “Fine Print”:
I do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations of orders. Should you have any problems with your designs, please contact me. I respond quickly, and will help you with any concerns.
By purchasing designs from my store you agree to the following:
* All digital designs are the property of Goldilocks Designs and are not to be sold, traded, given away, or transferred to anyone other than the original buyer. This includes editing designs by adding, deleting, or altering any part of the design.
* The buyer may use stitched out designs on items that are sold or given as gifts.
* Buyer must use designs as delivered, and any alteration of the design, including size, may affect the quality of the stitchout.
* There are no refunds on this listing due to the digital nature of the product.
* Buyer agrees that they are buying digital designs and are aware that they will need software that is compatible with their machine in order to transfer designs. This software is not included in any purchase from me.