Expressionless Emoji With Santa Hat Felt Ornament #3 ITH Machine Embroidery Design For Christmas Advent Calendar
This festive little ornament is one of the daily additions to this delightfully unique advent calendar. Perfect for all ages, this holiday advent calendar is sure to be a fun addition to your Christmas traditions. Other ideas: Stitch this ITH machine embroidery design on felt or vinyl, and add a magnet to the back, or add it to a gift as a fun little tag. Whatever you decide, this adorable design is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
Shop the entire Emoji Advent Calendar, including bundles and singles HERE
Download your free copy of the advent calendar tutorial HERE
This digital design is an instant download.
Listing includes digital files to embroider this ornament with finished design size:
- 2″ x 2″ (53 mm x 53 mm) 2278 stitches
The following formats are included in one zipped file: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX
The “Fine Print”:
I do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations of orders. Should you have any problems with your designs, please contact me. I respond quickly, and will help you with any concerns.
By purchasing designs from my store you agree to the following:
* All digital designs are the property of Goldilocks Designs and are not to be sold, traded, given away, or transferred to anyone other than the original buyer. This includes editing designs by adding, deleting, or altering any part of the design.
* The buyer may use stitched out designs on items that are sold or given as gifts.
* Buyer must use designs as delivered, and any alteration of the design, including size, may affect the quality of the stitchout.
* There are no refunds on this listing due to the digital nature of the product.
* Buyer agrees that they are buying digital designs and are aware that they will need software that is compatible with their machine in order to transfer designs. This software is not included in any purchase from me.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.