ITH Design “This is a Shirt I Used to Wear” memory patch. This design is a beautiful and meaningful addition to memory shirts and memory pillows.
Be sure and check out our other memory patch designs!
*This is not a Finished Product
*This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
*You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Instant download after purchase!
* This listing includes digital files to embroider a 4 inch patch.
* Download includes files to make patch with a blank file for any name, as well as the following names:
* You may also sew this design directly onto your item as an applique.
* Finished size: 3.9″ x 3.9″ (99 mm x 99 mm)
* Stitch count (without name): 13800
* Detailed instructions are included as a pdf file
Please note this is not a finished patch. You will need an embroidery machine to stitch the design
The following formats are included in one zipped file: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX
I do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations of orders. Should you have any problems with your designs, please contact me. I respond quickly, and will help you with any concerns.
By purchasing designs from my store you agree to the following:
* All digital designs are the property of Goldilocks Designs and are not to be sold, traded, given away, or transferred to anyone other than the original buyer. This includes editing designs by adding, deleting, or altering any part of the design.
* The buyer may use stitched out designs on items that are sold or given as gifts.
* Buyer must use designs as delivered, and any alteration of the design, including size, may affect the quality of the stitchout.
* There are no refunds on this listing due to the digital nature of the product.
* Buyer agrees that they are buying digital designs and are aware that they will need software that is compatible with their machine in order to transfer designs. This software is not included in any purchase from me.