Portugal Lisbon LDS Missionary Keychain ITH Machine Embroidery Design
Looking for a quick and easy DIY embroidered gift for your LDS missionary headed to the Portugal Lisbon Mission? How about something for the parents or companions of the missionary? Whip up this ITH keychain machine embroidery design with the mission name, and Portugal country outline and add it to a card or gift bag. These lightweight key fobs make great gifts and are easy to add to a your next care package! This DIY in the hoop project is also a fun addition to your craft show inventory. Your zip file includes digital embroidery files to make the keyfob shown. A pdf file with detailed instructions is included!
Zip file includes the following:
Keychain finished size
- 4.2″ x 2.3″(98 mm x 51 mm) 3346 stitches
- One keychain in a 4×4 hoop
- Three keychains color sorted in a 5×7 hoop
- PDF file with instructions
This is not a Finished Product
This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Instant download after purchase!
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX
The “Fine Print”:
I do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations of orders. Should you have any problems with your designs, please contact me. I respond quickly, and will help you with any concerns.
By purchasing designs from my store you agree to the following:
* All digital designs are the property of Goldilocks Designs and are not to be sold, traded, given away, or transferred to anyone other than the original buyer. This includes editing designs by adding, deleting, or altering any part of the design.
* The buyer may use stitched out designs on items that are sold or given as gifts.
* Buyer must use designs as delivered, and any alteration of the design, including size, may affect the quality of the stitchout.
* There are no refunds on this listing due to the digital nature of the product.
* Buyer agrees that they are buying digital designs and are aware that they will need software that is compatible with their machine in order to transfer designs. This software is not included in any purchase from me.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.