Sloth Valentine Favor “I Like Hanging With You” ITH Machine Embroidery Design
This darling ITH sloth themed valentine design is a super quick and fun way to make your own DIY valentines. Cut the slits and add non-sweet favors such as pens, or pencils. If you prefer sweet treats, slip in a pixie stick or a lollipop! These are a great addition to Valentine’s Day class parties or use them year around as a fun addition to a birthday party gift bag!
*This is not a Finished Product
*This is a Digital File for Machine Embroiderers
*You must have an embroidery machine to use this file
Instant download after purchase!
This listing includes digital files to embroider this in the hoop machine embroidery design
Included in your zip file:
- One design in a 4×4 hoop
- Two designs color sorted in a 5×7 hoop
- 3.9″ x 3.4″ (99 mm x 85 mm) 7267 stitches
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX
The “Fine Print”:
I do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations of orders. Should you have any problems with your designs, please contact me. I respond quickly, and will help you wiCopy to a new draftth any concerns.
By purchasing designs from my store you agree to the following:
* All digital designs are the property of Goldilocks Designs and are not to be sold, traded, given away, or transferred to anyone other than the original buyer. This includes editing designs by adding, deleting, or altering any part of the design.
* The buyer may use stitched out designs on items that are sold or given as gifts.
* Buyer must use designs as delivered, and any alteration of the design, including size, may affect the quality of the stitchout.
* There are no refunds on this listing due to the digital nature of the product.
* Buyer agrees that they are buying digital designs and are aware that they will need software that is compatible with their machine in order to transfer designs. This software is not included in any purchase from me.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.