Bring a touch of vintage style to your embroidery projects with the Typewriter style Machine Embroidery Font. This font includes both upper and lower case letters as well as numbers, giving you a complete set of characters to create personalized designs with a vintage feel. The font comes in two sizes – 0.5 inch and 1 inch – so you can choose the perfect size for your project, whether you’re working on a small patch or a larger piece.
This font is designed to be used with the Embrilliance program, and is provided in BX format, making it incredibly easy to use as a keyboard font. This means you can start creating beautiful designs right away, without having to worry about any complicated setup.
The Typewriter Style font has a classic and timeless feel, reminiscent of vintage typewriters. Whether you’re working on a special occasion piece or just want to add a touch of retro style to your everyday wear, this font is the perfect choice.
So why wait? Download the Digitized Typewriter Style Machine Embroidery Font today and start creating stunning, personalized designs with a vintage touch for all your embroidery projects!
If you are looking for a basic font with simple clean lines, this is a great choice. This machine embroidery alphabet comes in two sizes and includes all of the upper and lowercase letters, as well as numbers 0-9 and five useful symbols. You will need software (not included) to merge the letters. This is one of my favorite fonts to use for embellishing custom pillows that I give as wedding gifts.
Listing includes files to use this Typewriter font in 2 sizes: 0.5 inch and 1 inch
Instant download after purchase!
Designs are included in the following formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3, XXX
I do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations of orders. Should you have any problems with your designs, please contact me. I respond quickly, and will help you with any concerns.
By purchasing designs from my store you agree to the following:
* All digital designs are the property of Goldilocks Designs and are not to be sold, traded, given away, or transferred to anyone other than the original buyer. This includes editing designs by adding, deleting, or altering any part of the design.
* The buyer may use stitched out designs on items that are sold or given as gifts.
* Buyer must use designs as delivered, and any alteration of the design, including size, may affect the quality of the stitchout.
* There are no refunds on this listing due to the digital nature of the product.
* Buyer agrees that they are buying digital designs and are aware that they will need software that is compatible with their machine in order to transfer designs. This software is not included in any purchase from me.